Sunday 3 November 2013

New chapters.

June of 2013, I am finally graduated from school, 18years of student life eventually came to an end. Then, there goes new chapter of my life.

1st chapter : A journey with myself. 

Taiwan, a place I've been living for four years but every part of this country remains unknown to me. So, I took a chance on my very last summer vacation to explore this beautiful places for 45days. Backpacking alone in Taiwan made my first chapter of new life splendid. Meeting new people, new faces, not forgetting about living with the aborigines, the Paiwans for a month, that is something unforgettable. A month spending in the tribe, I knew I've found myself and a second home there. :)

2nd chapter: The island life. 

Waking up to the deep blue sea and crystal clear water only happens in dream before. I never thought of island-life-dream would come true until I spent almost a month in Tenggol Island, a paradise. Getting my sun-kissed skin, diving and living by the sea for such a long time, everything was surreal. I am truly blessed. Oh, and I wish my tanned skin stays forever. :P

3rd chapter : A new job. 

Lastly, seeking for a job after graduation is definitely a pain in the ass, I bet everyone knows about it. Sending resume, checking mailbox back and forth, looking at your phone,  routine like this sucks. But I am lucky to have my first job once I got back from the island, and starting it tomorrow!! There goes another chapter, wish me luck guys. :)

All these while, life has been treating me so good. I must have done something real good last life.
Thank you life, thank you god, thank you my family, thank you for all the loves and cares from everyone. 
I am one lucky kid. Me, a happy kid. 




Till then, xoxo. 


No comments: